5.4.10

Sewing project rekindled

Recently I have been working on an evening dress, which has plodded along with few hitches and much cursing while treading a sewing machine. All was well until I got to the zipper. The bane of my existence...I don't know what the heck I'm doing and have compromised by using google and weird presser feet to accomplish nothing. My mother will be coming to my aid at some point. I also have another project on the tabe, a tailcoat, which should look something like this when done. I don't expect it to be particularly exciting at all, but will plod along painfully until success (or at least eternal anguish) has been achieved.

Also, check out this website. It deals with graphic design, and if you're at all interested in product identity, interior design, or anything dealing with graphic arts, I highly recommend it as both an interesting read/look, or as a fountain of ideas. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment